Friday, May 28, 2010

BBFE

Well BBFE also known as Vince (Best BoyFriend Ever) didn't get that title for nothing. I'm truly blessed to have him in my life, he really is the BBFE! After taking some days off work for the move, I went back to work yesterday and it was not fun at all. I got home and Vince had my curtains up, some stuff put up and put the office desk together! Not that wasn't awesome already, he surprised me with a movie date to see Sex and the City 2. That's a very big deal because I know how much he really didn't care for it but I've wanted to see the movie since they announced that they're making a sequel! I know he didn't enjoy it as much as I did but I'm sure he got some laughs out of it. The movie wasn't the greatest but I still liked it, I'm biased, I love SATC. Although he said since I got SATC - he won't go to the movies with me to see Eclipse...we'll see about that :)

So anyhow, that's not the only reason why he's the BBFE. It's the little things he does and the things he appreciates about me and life in general. He opens doors for me (yes even the car door - going in and out of the car) all the time..well except when we're in the jeep and the doors are off then he unbuckles my seatbelt and sometimes depending on what I'm wearing he helps me get off it - it's a pretty high jeep, I get home to surprises sometimes (whether it's a cook book or a kitchen tool or a flower or a simple card). He ALWAYS tells me how beautiful I am. He's good to my family especially my mom. He totally adores my kiddos (someday he'll make a really great dad to our human kids but that won't be for a while). I love that he's so patriotic. I love that he's as driven as me and he's as ambitious. He works hard for the things he wants to see happen. I love that he loves what I cook even my experimental recipes! I love that he's honest with me when he doesn't really like what I cook but eats it anyways (his excuse is that it's better than what he ate on the boat during deployment). I love that he blames my "good home cooking" for his weight gain! :) I love that he thinks I'm so cute when I have my "blonde valley girl moments". He's my biggest supporter/fan when in whatever adventure I want to take and new things I want to try. These are only a few of the things I can put into words but most important of all, and he LOVES me for me, flaws and all.

Thank you baby and I love you!!! Muah!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment