So I feel like I haven't blogged in forever. I blame it on moving! We still don't have the internet at home - can't wait til Thursday! So, finally finished unpacking, just have to finish organizing, almost there! We're settling in the new place fairly well. I think once we get everything 100% done we will get in the groove of things again. Having lost a backyard for the kiddos has it's pros and cons. Since we don't have a backyard to let them out to do their business anymore, we are taking them for walks around the park more often which is a good thing. We're still trying to get Rocky to walk calmly beside us without pulling or barking at someone, but he's doing relatively well I think, Maddie is such a good girl when it comes to walking, she pulls a little sometimes but she's good most of the time. I do however feel bad, especially for Rock, sometimes because he doesn't have a big back yard to run around freely. I wish there was a dog park near us! The closest one is 30 minutes away and it's small and not very nice. Our fave is Fort Woof Park in Fort Worth but that's about an hour away! We were thinking of sending them to Doggy Day Care every now and then to let them out of the kennel while we're at work and mingle with other dogs! :)
That's all I have for now! Dinner with some friends tonight! It's been a while since I've seen them so it should be fun!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment