Sunday, May 23, 2010

Busy, Busier, Busiest

Seems like my days are getting busier by the minute. I'm so busy I haven't had the time to blog! Well I'm making time right now while waiting for the stuff to cool to inject the turkey with for tonight's dinner - we're having company. Oh did I mention we're moving? Yes! We are currently renting a house and it was supposed to be a lease to own but we've had so much problems with this house and not to mention the property management. We didn't think it was a wise decision to stay. So we decided to move back into an apartment to save some money, pay off as much stuff as we can and hopefully in a year we will be ready to purchase a home of our own. This will also give us plenty of time to look around and not be rushed in purchasing one. It's a big deal. It's not like once we purchased it and not satisfied, we'll be able to return it. So pretty excited about that. On the other hand we're moving from a 3 bedroom 2 bath house to 1 bedroom apartment with an attached garage (so that helps a lot), so we have a lot of storing and purging to do! Which is a good thing I think. Get rid of the clutter we don't really need (which drives me crazy half the time - my boyfriend is a big keeper of everything - he thinks we'll have a use for it someday...although I must admit there are a couple of occassions were we needed something and he had it! so I learned to compromise). The apartment we're moving into are brand new so I love that! I started painting some accent walls yesterday and plan on finishing today. Gotta make it look nice, it will be our home for the next year after all right? I've ordered prints of my photography and bought a bunch of frames to put up in the new place. I like the idea of the art up in our homes have stories behind them...places we've been to and places we love. I think seeing them will always bring a memory in mind and put a smile on your face! Don't get me wrong I love art and I'm going to have some of those up too! Okay, that's it for now, I gotta finish preparing this turkey, then pack some more things, finish painting, finish up the rest of the laundy, clean the house to make it look a bit presentable to our friends tonight and oh yeah I have a photo shoot today! Yikes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment