I've been a very busy girl for as long as I can remember. I'm always on the go, always have something to do. Don't get me wrong, I have days where I totally ignore the things I have to do and just relax. Today is one of those days...well sorta...While relaxing in bed watching my favorite show to watch on Sundays (Dateline Investigation - don't judge me, there's something about those murder cases that keeps me interested) I am editing photos from yesterday's Quincenera. It was a very long day! Started left the house around noon and got home a little after midnight. I had fun though! I got some good shots. It was my first actual "event" to shoot so it was a great learning experience. I planned on packing some stuff today, cleaning the house and go to the gym. I was exhausted from yesterday and I know I work hard all the time so I decided to take a break today. I did clean the kitchen though :) but for the most part I enjoyed a very lazy day in bed with my two babies although I wish my boyfriend is with us but he has to work on weekends! I'm making a very simple and easy to fix dinner today, I'm taking it easy today so I can be better prepared to tackle the coming week.
I believe that it's very important to take some time off your busy schedule for your self. Just to relax, a "Me Day". I find that if I don't I feel like I work so hard all for nothing and I become overwhelmed when I have to do what I have to do. So today was a Me Day, maybe I'll even have a chocolate cake today! :)
Good for you!
ReplyDelete