Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Progress Photos - 6 Weeks Out

So I'm a little over six weeks out and I'm really seeing some progress. My legs and arms are really toning up. My waist shrinking but I'm still carrying fat on my lower abs. I'm probably not going to see much progress in that area until I'm a couple of weeks out, unfortunately but overall, I'm happy with my progress.

The diet and workout change has definitely worked in getting results. I've been on this routine for a week now and definitely seeing/feeling the changes. We're cutting my carbs back and I'm eating more. We're trying to build more muscles, especially my glutes and delts. Anyhow, here are some progress photos. Last one is my attempt at posing (I'm pretty sure I'm not doing it right since I haven't had posing classes yet but I will post photos from posing class soon).





Since I see myself every day and very critical of every little thing, I don't see the drastic change that happened to my body since I started. When put together side by side, I can't help but be more excited about the results thus far and looking forward to the progress over the next 6 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment