I started a post regarding my first posing class but somehow the draft magically disappeared. Anyhow, I had my third posing class with Yoko this morning and I'll have my second one with the group tomorrow! Tomorrow also marks 4 weeks until the show. Yikes!!
Well, let me tell you a little something about posing: that shit is HARD! OMG. I was so sore from this morning. Chest up as if someone is pulling a string from your heart, tilt your hip down like you're pouring water out of it, tilt your booty as if you had a tail or an analogy that was use today, a flashlight out of your booty and you're trying to shine that light on the back wall, all without bending over, stretch your abs, show off your obliques, legs straight and don't forget to be a little flirty and a big ol smile on your face and make it all seem natural!
Definitely not easy and at times frustrating but practice makes perfect! I have 4 weeks to perfect these moves/poses.
I'm leaning out nicely but still have some body fat to lose so we're increasing my cardio a bit and changing my diet just a little bit as well. It's home stretch!

No comments:
Post a Comment