Thursday, February 6, 2014

Dropping It Like It's Hot!

Lbs and inches that is! For a while there I wasn't "seeing" results until the past couple of weeks. It seems like I woke up one day and lost a ton (okay not a ton, more like ten) of weight and inches! 

I stepped on the scale and I weighed in at 115. I started at 125. That's 10 lbs! 10lbs. I wasn't the tiniest person out there by no means but I wasn't fat either, relatively speaking. The past couple of weeks I really noticed my clothes getting loose especially around the waist but tighter on the thighs. 

I saw a post on Pinterest and I started taking these pictures. 

It's definitely motivating! 

I'll be 8 weeks out next week and we're going to evaluate my progress and probably make some tweaks to my diet and workouts and see what we need to focus on. Exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment