Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Blingy Suit and Clear Lucite Shoes!

Well my suit has been ordered and will have my first fitting 4 weeks out! I picked a really nice (bright) yellow fabric with some crystals. I thought that yellow would look great against my dark skin tone. A lot of people at the gym thought it was a great idea as well. Here's the fabric!

 
My shoes came in yesterday as well and they were suprisingly comfortable. I was worried that the plastic was going to annoy me and be very uncomfortable. Yoko and I are going to practice posing tomorrow morning so I get to strut my stuff in these babies tomorrow morning!

 
Vince took some pictures of me in a bikini wearing these shoes. It's definitely different being in swimsuit and high heels. I felt just a tad bit self concious but I better suck it up because in 6 weeks I will be strutting myself in front of hundreds of strangers judging me. I will post pics soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment