Friday, February 7, 2014

10 Weeks Out - Progress Pics

10 weeks out and I'm really seeing some progress. My legs are really toning up. I can tell that the little booty that I have is getting a bit more perky (go ahead and laugh, I know, I don't have any booty. Hey! I wasn't blessed with one so I have to work really hard on make the one I have look good. YOu can blame mother nature for that one).

A few friends have made a comment about my quads and you can really tell they are getting a bit bigger and really developing. Same thing goes for my arms. This week for some reason, I feel like my fat everywhere else redistributed to my abs area. I can't really see my abs in the pictures but they're there trust me. Vince reminds me every night when he counts them and teases me about it (in a good way). Hopefully I changing my diet and workouts a bit after next week, would help with that. I know that my waist is shrinking so I'm not going to let that get me down.

Looking forward to the next few weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment