Monday, August 16, 2010

Helping Hands...

I know I have been neglecting this blog for a while now. I have been so busy it's when I finally had the time to do it I decided to relax and rest and take some time for myself :)

The next few blogs will be recipes and work out stuff. I have quite a bit of people asking me for recipes and some work out routines.

I'm helping some friends lose some weight. We talk about how we can incorporate workouts and healthy eating habbits in our busy life and losing weight and staying fit the healthy way by doing gradually instead of doing some extreme diet and exercise for a period of time and then lose all that after the "deadline". I'm helping them by giving them work out and food suggestions. I will be posting my weekly dinner menu so they can "cheat" off of that! (Vickie! :D)

I love food. I love experimenting with recipes. Making subsitutions, seeing how each spices/herbs affects the flavors of certain food. I also love sharing it!! So I hope you guys will try some and let me know how you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment