Well since I'm helping a couple of friends with their weight loss and my baby is on a quest to getting his sexy back - I don't want to be left behind. So I changed up my workout from maintaining to toning - (I really don't want to lose anymore weight but I do want to tone up a whole lot more especially my belly - which is a big problem for me).
I started the new workout routine this week. I will work out 6 days a week - combining cardio and strength training.
Here's my workout for the week.
MONDAY:
Prelift Cardio Warmup 5-10 min.
Dumbbell Lunges (12,10,8 reps - 3 sets - 15 lbs dumbells )
Dumbbell Squats (12,10,8 reps - 3 sets - 15 lbs dumbells or 65 lbs bar)
Flat Bench Dumbbell Flyes (12,10,8 reps - 3 sets - 12 lbs dumbells )
Seated Dumbbell Press (12,10,8 reps - 3 sets - 12 lbs dumbells )
Standing Alternate Dumbbell Curls (12,10,8 reps - 3 sets - 12 lbs dumbells )
Triceps Bench Dips (8,8,8 reps - 3 sets )
One-Arm Dumbbell Bent-Over Rows (12,10,8 reps - 3 sets - 15 lbs dumbells )
Back Extension: Ground (as many as I can)
One-Leg Dumbbell Calf Raises (12,10,8 reps - 3 sets - 15 lbs dumbells )
Moderate Run for about 15 minutes
Abs:
Plank with Glute Squeeze (10 reps)
Oblique V-Up (15 on each side)
Rotating Superwoman (15 reps)
Rock n' Raise (25 reps)
TUESDAY:
Cardio- StairMaster for 45 minutes (Level 11)
WEDNESDAY:
Cardio - 30 minutes Outdoor Walk/Run
THURSDAY:
Jump Rope for 2 minutes then do 1 set of the following with no rest in between then jump rope for 60 seconds rest for 30 seconds then do the 2nd set then jump rope for another 60 seconds rest 60 seconds then do the last set.
Dumbbell Lunges (12,10,8 reps - 3 sets - 15 lbs dumbells )
Dumbbell Squats (12,10,8 reps - 3 sets - 15 lbs dumbells or 65 lbs bar)
Dumbbell Bench Press (12,10,8 reps - 3 sets - 12 lbs dumbells )
Lateral Dumbbell Raises (12,10,8 reps - 3 sets - 12 lbs dumbells )
Seated Hammer Curls (12,10,8 reps - 3 sets - 10 lbs dumbells )
One Arm Dumbbell Extensions (12,10,8 reps - 3 sets - 10 lbs dumbells )
One-Arm Dumbbell Bent-Over Rows (12,10,8 reps - 3 sets - 15 lbs dumbells )
Back Extension: Ground (as many as I can)
One-Leg Dumbbell Calf Raises (12,10,8 reps - 3 sets - 15 lbs dumbells )
Jump Rope for 2 minutes then abs
Abs:
Side Crunches (15 reps - 2 sets)
Bicycle crunches (15 reps - 2 sets)
Dumbbell Side Bends (15 reps on each sides - 2 sets)
FRIDAY:
Cardio - Elliptical - 45 minutes
SATURDAY:
Yoga (1 hour) - I have a wedding to shoot that day so I'll be on my feet all day/all night!
SUNDAY:
Light Cardio - Probably Swimming.
If I keep this up I will definitely get my sexy back in no time! Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment