Can I please get a do over of this week?
We're finally back in town and so much to do at the apartment. The almost two week vacation definitely was great but very tiring and challenging.
It started out great, kept up with the cardio but when we got back to Kansas City this week, it was a different story. We had to see so many people and do so many things that I really didn't have the time to do my workouts and I indulged in a few things but I'm not going to beat myself up about it anymore. Looking forward to doing some much needed cardio tomorrow and ass kicking workout with Yoko on Tuesday. Did I mention it's leg day? Joy!
I weighed myself today and it looks like I gained 1.5 lbs. I'm putting that all behind me and working on the menu for next week! I'm going to try so many different recipes and I cannot wait to share them!
No comments:
Post a Comment