Well I've entered the 12 weeks out mark! I have been my own worse enemy lately. Just frustrated with "not seeing" results but then again. I am very impatient. Yoko keeps reminding me that I just have to believe in the process and that it doesn't happen overnight. And I do. I completely believe in the process. I saw this thing the other day and decided to print it out and put it up by my desk at work and on the mirror at home in the restroom. It's a great reminder for me.
I've been dreading posting progress (especially my before picture) pictures but I thought I would start documenting and taking progress pictures weekly now that I'm 12 weeks out. We're going to stick to my diet and workout routines for probably another few weeks but increasing the intensity of my workouts a bit more.
I compiled my before and last two progress pics I've taken and I was amazed by the results I'm SEEING! It does make a difference when you see the progress pictures side by side. This gave me another motivation and a renewed patience and just believing in the process.
So here it is!


No comments:
Post a Comment