Thursday, January 2, 2014

Patience

I'm one of the most impatient person I know. In a world of instant gratification, we expect every thing right here, right now. It's no different when it comes to seeing results when it comes to working out. I'm 4 weeks into training and I'm FEELING the results but not really seeing it. I can feel me tightening up but I wish I was seeing it as well (although Vince and a few people have been telling me that they see some changes already). This week has been especially hard and I caved in on a couple of things and didn't get to do most of my workouts when we got back in Kansas City and I feel incredibly bad about it and I feel like I've gained 15 lbs of fat and I feel like all of it went to my belly and face. I was a little discouraged and disappointed at myself but I snapped out of it and I'm ready to get back home and get back in the groove of things. I read the quote below every time I get a little impatient when it comes to my results.


No comments:

Post a Comment