Well first, the bag can be purchased here:
I love that it can be worn as a back pack or as a regular duffle. More often than not, I wear it as a back pack, it's easier as well when I ride my bike to work/from work. The straps are comfortable and it's waterproof!
So, what do I have in it?
1. My soft cooler that keeps all my meals for the day nice and cool. We have two very full (and sometimes not very clean) fridge at work and just not enough room for my food. So I keep this cooler with me by my desk at all times. Also, you never know where you're going to be when it's time to eat. So to be on the safe side, I always have my food with me.
My cooler fits the Tupperware I use for my portioned meals, my small shaker bottle and an apple and three small freeze packs. It has a small pocket on the side, where I keep the silverware.
2. I have a container of Post Workout Treats.
3. Shaker Bottle
4. BlenderBottle GoStak for my protein powder. For one of my snacks and post workouts. I like to have different flavor of protein, just to mix things up every now and then.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00E8B2TII
4. BlenderBottle GoStak for my preworkout.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00E4PSP4K
5. BlenderBottle GoStak for my post workout aminos.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00EVQZMZ2
I love these because they stack nicely and fits the perfect serving portion of each supplements. I always like have extra servings with me just in case. I have different colors for different things. Makes it fool proof (especially on those low carb days :)
6. Since I workout early in the morning, I typically shower and get ready for work at the gym so I have a towel with me in a waterproof case so when it's wet after use, it doesn't get the rest of my stuff wet.
7. I also have a toiletries bag where I keep the essentials (travel size shampoo, conditioner, body wash, deodorant, toothbrush...etc)
8. I always have my 2nd set of workout clothes and shoes for my second workout of the day (on my two-a-days).
9. Pill/supplement organizer for my supplements. I don't use the compartments for the days, I use them per meal..again, trying to make it fool proof.
I then organize all of these things nicely in the bag based on accessibility. So my cooler is centered in the opening so I don't have to take it out when I need to take one of my meals out. Supplements are just infront of those and everything else on the side. It all packs neatly in the bag.
No my bag isn't heavy at all. (I get asked that a lot as well).
With all the essentials with me all the time, I eliminate the excuse of not able to eat my meals because "I forgot my food in the fridge at work" or can't go to the gym because "I don't have workout clothes with me" and so on...
Being organized helps A LOT. By planning and being prepared, you're setting yourself up for success and no excuses.



No comments:
Post a Comment