Sunday, April 20, 2014

Fitness Shoot

When I started training a little over 18 weeks ago, Yoko and I sat down and wrote down 3 goals that I wanted to accomplish in 18 weeks and one of them was to have a photo shoot to document the progress I've made. Once I saw Brett Seeley's work, I just couldn't imagine having the shoot with another photographer. I did not deplete or diet for this shoot (sometimes I wish I had) but this is truly my post competition body. What I also loved about Brett and the shoot is that he makes sure that everything is real as in, we didn't pretend that I can do all of these exercises, if we shot a pull up, it's because I can do a pullup. We shot a lot of the exercises that I normally do. Of course, he had to add some "sexy fit" in there as well. I also love that Vince got in the action too! I can't wait until Vince and I have our session with Brett after The Rocky in November.  These photographs are just amazing and looking forward for more shoots with Brett soon.
















No comments:

Post a Comment