It's been a loooong time since I last blogged. I thought I would start again and blog about my health and fitness and everything else in between journey for the next 12 weeks and beyond (hopefully).
I joined WAG (Wellness at Gensler) and it's a 12 week program - working with trainers and stuff. I thought I'd take advantage of it and be very fit and healthy, especially with the wedding coming up.
Vince and I have always done pretty good food wise, exercise on the other hand is very inconsistent but last week, we've decided that we will change our lifestyle for the better, not just go on a "diet" but actually change the way we live. A healthier and better life.
I like to watch documentaries and as of late I've been watching food related ones (Forks over Knives, Food Inc, Food Matters and lately Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead). Vince and I were very inspired by it and we are incorporating juicing in our diet. Going to for more nutrients that is great for you. By juicing vegetables and fruits, you are consuming concentrated nutrients.
We are targeting for 90-95% clean eating consisting of mostly vegetables and fruits
and lean protein. We're going to try to limit our red meat consumption
to a bare minimum. I'm actually thinking of going as long as I can
without it but it might be a little harder to convince Vince of doing
that.
Anyhow, I will be posting some recipes as well and how I feel with the workouts and healthier lifestyle!
No comments:
Post a Comment