It seems like I say "What A Year!" every year and I guess that's not at all a bad thing. This year came and went. Time seems to be moving faster than what I had anticipated. I did a lot this year! Started my photography business this year and I'm very fortunate to say that it's doing way better than what I expected. I also lost some of my "love weight" this year (not that I'm no longer in love but I found myself not fitting in my clothes and it was cheaper to lose weight than buy new ones :)) although I've gained some weight since Thanksgiving - I'll say because of the Holidays but I've only got myself to blame but hey! gotta live a little right? Vince and I will definitely push ourselves to staying fit comes the new year! I've also been a bit more actively involved this year. Rock climbed, flag football, weight lifting, volleyball, 5ks and did the MudRun. That was a lot of fun and looking forward to doing more of that this coming new year! My goal is to run a half marathon next year and possibly do a marathon before the end of the year. We'll see how that goes!
For the past three years, Vince and I have had two Christmases (how lucky are we??!!) - one in Texas and one in Kansas City. During our Texas dinner, we we went around the table and said what we were thankful for. I was looking at every single one of those people at the table and I knew that I was one of the luckiest and blessed people in the world. Our family is not perfect but when we are together, all is well in the world. When it was my turn to say something, I kept it sincere, short and simple although I could probably fill an entire notebook if I wrote down all the things I was thankful for. So I thought I'd take the time to say SOME of that stuff here.
First of all I've thankful for my mother. Her incredible strength and resilience is unparralleled. That woman is amazing. I don't know how she manage to do what she does. The sacrifices she's made and continually makes for her children. She has always been there for me, supporting me in whatever I choose to do in life. She's such a great sport when we pick on her during our get togethers. Most of all, I'm thankful that her bottomless well of unconditional love.
For my friends who are always there for me no matter what. The line between friends and family is completely gone. My friends are the best anyone could ask for. I'm very lucky to be able to say that I have such great support system. They're my biggest fans in whatever adventure I choose to take and hell most of them are even in for the ride! They continue to inspire, support and love me for all that I am and want to be.
Of course, I thank God everyday for giving me the most wonderful gift of all, my ever loving boyfriend Vince. It's safe to say he is the love of my life ;)! Words can't begin to describe how loved he makes me feel every single day. He keeps me insane when things get a little crazy. He's my number one supporter in everything I want to try. He never missed any of my practices and games. He's my rock. He's my best friend. He never fails to tell me and show me that he loves me. I love his thoughtfulness. The little things he does to make me feel the most beautiful and the most loved girl in this world. No one ever have and could possibly love me as much as he does. Thank you my love.
Looking forward to an adventure-filled 2011! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment